Olga’s primary practice areas are Corporate M&A and Capital Markets.
Highlights in Olga’s experience include assisting:
- the leading regional communications and media company on (i) its initial public offering in 2017 and (ii) complex refinancing of its bonds and part of its bank debt through a EUR 350 million high-yield bond issue under Rule 144A and a RON 1.687 billion syndicated financing in 2016;
- a Romanian authority on the Rule 144A upgrade of their EUR 20 billion EMTN programme and subsequent drawdowns;
- a syndicate of investment banks in relation to one of the largest domestic equity transaction, consisting of an accelerated bookbuild and sale on the market of shares issued by a leading oil and gas producer in the Southeastern Europe;
- a leading international energy company on the issuance of RON 250 million corporate bonds, listed in Bucharest; and
- one of the world’s leading private equity firms on matters of Romanian law in relation to the sale of a multinational brewing company (the transaction was valued at USD 3.5 billion).