Roxana has started working with the firm in 2018 and she specialises in competition, life sciences and commercial law.She provides day to day assistance on various competition law topics and is assisting clients during merger control proceedings and competition law investigations. Furthermore, she has provided advice on competition law and life sciences related issues in the framework of due diligences.
Highlights in her activity include:
- assisting an insurance company with respect to the Competition Council investigation on the insurance market;
- assisting an international player on the coffee market in respect to an investigation into vertical price fixing in the retail sector;
- assisting a major pharmaceutical retailer in acquiring a competing chain of pharmacies leading to the creation of one of the largest pharmaceutical chains in Romania;
- assisting the local representative of a global automotive manufacturer in restructuring its business in Romania and offering day-to-day advice on various competition and distribution law matters;
- assisting an international sports goods manufacturer in restructuring its contractual relations in Romania.